Pay And Benefits For Creative Talent
How we work for you
We will connect you to great jobs at companies in your area, and then take care of all the details while you concentrate on doing what you do best. When you work with us, you’ll always get a competitive hourly rate – and we sweeten the deal with benefits that can significantly up the ante on your total compensation.
Here’s what we do:
- Provide a continuous stream of opportunities. Give you the best of both worlds. You get the freedom of freelancing, while working with a recruiter who can help you stay busy. We’ll also help you land a permanent position, if that’s what you want.
- Showcase your work. The proof is in the portfolio, and we make sure it’s seen by all the right people.
- Act as your spokesperson. Your recruiter confidentially searches and pitches you for opportunities that are a good fit, and then schedules interviews. We also help guide you in figuring out where to put your energy and how to best use your assets.
- Offer a benefits program. In addition to negotiating competitive pay, we also provide benefits that are among the best you’ll find anywhere for temporary workers (ask your recruiter for how you can qualify):
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance options
- Pre-paid legal/Identity Theft Shield
- Service bonus
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus
- Direct deposit
Not sure what kind of rate to expect? Here’s what companies are paying.
Let’s kick this into high gear
We would love to connect you to the opportunity that’s right for you. Take the next step: