Pay and Benefits For Creative Talent
More reasons to work with us
Let Digital People connect you to great jobs at companies in your area. You’ll get paid weekly, and we sweeten the deal with benefits that can significantly increase your total compensation. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- An advocate. Your recruiter confidentially searches and pitches you for jobs that are a good fit. We also help you figure out where to put your energy and how to best use your skills.
- A stream of opportunities. You stay busy on the job while your recruiter helps you plan for your next opportunity.
- Flexible pay. You choose how you get paid:
- Direct deposit
- Debit pay card
- On-demand pay via DailyPay*
- Competitive benefits.We offer benefits that are among the best you’ll find anywhere for temporary workers. Ask your recruiter to learn if you qualify.**
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Telemedicine visits
- Short term disability insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Select paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless discount
- Skills training
Apply to work with us now!
- Visit our online job board and apply for the job that most interests you. Search & Apply »
- Apply on-the-go with the Staffmark Group WorkNOW app. Learn More & Download »
* DailyPay is not available at all client workplaces.
** Digital People provides this list as a summary of the types of benefits and incentives that may be available to employees for informational purposes only. This summary is not comprehensive and should not be relied upon by the reader in reaching a determination as to a particular employees eligibility to certain benefits and/or incentives. Where a difference in terms exists between this summary description and actual plan language, the actual plan language would control. Nothing in this information is intended to create a contractual relationship between Digital People and any employee in relation to benefits or incentives. Management reserves the right to add, delete, modify or change the benefits and incentives offered at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause.